We welcome Sparkle Wash International with Tom Yuhas, VP of Franchise Sales and Training for Sparkle Wash and Todd Butler, recently retired USAF Master Sergeant, a new Sparkle Wash franchisee and an example of veteran entrepreneurship.
Sparkle Wash is recognized world wide for their expertise in on-site commercial pressure washing. They specialize in washing private and commercial structures, fleet vehicles and industrial and construction equipment. To paraphrase television advertising, “this is not your daddy’s pressure washing weekend project!”.
The three things that make owning a SparkleWash Commercial Pressure Washing & Restoration franchise so desirable are:
1) A comprehensive BUSINESS PLAN and MARKETING PROGRAM
2) Professional one-on-one TRAINING and technical support
3) An exclusive cleaning PROCESS and environmentally compliant PRODUCT LINE
Our business is simple and flexible. We make things simple for our franchisees because we provide “One stop shopping” for all ongoing education, technical, and business development needs.
Why should you consider a Sparkle Wash franchise?
a) Confidence – everything needed to be a respected business owner
b) Support – business and technical
c) Time – freedom to do things you want
d) Tangibles – good margins, unorganized competition, clearly superior results
e) Experience – Sparkle Wash has been in business since 1965
Tom Yuhas, Vice President of Sparkle Wash International for Franchise Sales and Training has been with the company since 2000. He directs national and international franchise sales as well as franchise training traveling extensively advising franchisees to help grow their businesses. The best way to connect with Tom is to send him an invitation on LinkedIn.
Todd Butler, retired as a Master Sergeant from the United States Air Force after 20 years and immediately transitioned into a Sparkle Wash franchise.
Todd, why did you choose Sparkle Wash?
1) I wanted a franchise that provides a service to a large and stable market, and also allowed me to continue being outdoors. Sparkle Wash delivered.
2) I wanted a hands-on start that was also highly scalable. I wanted to be able to fill my days as I see fit. Sparkle Wash delivered.
3) I wanted to continue managing people. Sparkle Wash delivered.
4) I wanted to continue managing operations. Sparkle Wash delivered.
Again, many thanks to both of you for sharing your information today. I believe Sparkle Wash represents an excellent option for aspiring military entrepreneurs.
For further information, please contact me, Bill Williams at email@example.com. Mention you heard about Sparkle Wash on From Boots 2 Biz Radio and we’ll send you our comprehensive e-book, “Introduction to Franchising”.