Sign Business – The Big Picture
98% of all signs are indoors. They are paper posters, cardboard, banners and thin plastic like materials. Most signs are thrown away every month. In December, they say “Happy Holidays”. In January, they say “Clearance”. In February, they say “Valentine’s Day”, and on and on…
Drive down any street, walk into any business, notice vehicles of all sizes wrapped in pictures and graphics or visit a tradeshow and the opportunity for building a business in the sign industry will become very clear. Today, more than ever, small businesses to large are seeking ways to increase their visibility and make an impact through the use of signs.
Here’s what a modern day sign business looks like:
- Signs are custom production, so every day is different and you will see tangible, visible results of your efforts as you drive around town.
- It’s close to home, in a low-overhead business park location, operating Monday-Friday 9-5 – no nights, weekends or holidays, with a small staff of career employees.
- There are no loud noises, odors, or dangerous chemicals.
- It’s a relationship business with repeat customers. Twenty to thirty of those customers can equal 80% of your revenue. Many of those customers may be regional and even national in scope.
- It’s a non-cash transaction business, so when you are out seeing customers, you don’t have to worry about who’s holding the money.
This is SignWorld! A business model veteran entrepreneurs find attractive!
We are the “Commercial Sign Companies” located in light industrial business parks.
We are not the retail sign stores you see in the shopping centers. Our 250 plus Owners are people-oriented individuals who have the desire to run a custom manufacturing business. Our Signworld Owners are a cut above the traditional sign company. Our ongoing support and training along with state-of-the-art equipment will leave the competition behind.
You won’t need any graphics arts education or prior experience with signs. Our owners come from all walks of life, from bankers to secretaries to construction workers and military veterans. No matter what their background, they all share a strong work ethic; a desire to build a business with no limitations and the realization that working for themselves is their ultimate destiny. They apply their people skills to help their customers with solutions they need to promote their business.
For more information about SignWorld, contact your From Boots2Biz Radio host, Bill Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org